Dance Central VR for Oculus Rift and Quest is a fun game which will certainly give you a great workout. If you’re looking for something different to Beat Sabre for your exercise, this is the one to try. I downloaded it today and tried a few dances.
There’s songs from the 90s as well as songs from today so there should be enough for everyone to enjoy. I tried Push It from Salt n Pepa and a couple of others. Here’s a few songs you can choose from:
- Bruno Mars ft. Cardi B — “Finesse (Remix)”
- The Chainsmokers ft. Daya — “Don’t Let Me Down”
- DJ Snake & Lil Jon — “Turn Down for What”
- Haddaway — “What is Love”
- Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, & Nayer — “Give Me Everything”
- Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock — “It Takes Two”
My daughter has a bunch of friends from school visit every now and then and they’ve loved Beat Sabre so I know this will be a hit!
There’s crowds of virtual people around the club floor so you don’t feel like you’re alone and there’s cool special effects and explosions happening when you get your move just right.It adds a good sense of achievement. You can use your in-game phone to move to your dressing room. Here you can customise your character and dress them in whatever clothing you like.